Friday, October 1, 2010

New Phone Number

My children and I just made an exciting move into a new home and we love it!  It feels so good to be in the country and there are so many gorgeous places to take photos that I am practically drooling right now. Then the reality of all the boxes around me sets in and I realize how much other work I have to do before I can play with my camera.  : )

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to keep the same office number.  My new number is (270) 862-5216.  You can still reach me on the same cell phone number or by email.  Don't worry I will still be serving the same areas.

I hope you all have a blessed and wonderful weekend. This weather is beautiful.  I have some great sessions scheduled and I look forward to sharing them all with you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment