Wednesday, May 15, 2013

RAU MATERNITY PORTRAITS- Elizabethtown, KY Portrait Photographer

I apologize in advance for the long photo post, but this mom and dad to be were just too cute.  We had a lot of fun and a lot of laughs. The park was crawling with people in celebration of the now warmer weather.  One of the funniest moments was when I was standing in front of a hole with my foot almost in it and they were telling me rattlesnakes were in the area.  I thought they were just teasing and kept snapping away. It turns out there was actually a big sign next to me with a rattlesnake warning for the area! We got out of their quickly. 
I can't wait to meet their little one. Sadly, Dad will be deployed when their son is born.  I'll have to take lots of newborn photos to send to him. 




 


No comments:

Post a Comment