These two were a lot of fun and I look forward to their wedding!
Angela had several ideas for portraits that she wanted and I don't mind that at all. I was still able to be creative like when we noticed just how cool their shadows looked and took a few neat shots or when I noticed that a stick in the hay bale made a perfect spot for their engagemnt ring. I allow couples to give me a list of must have shots. If there is something that you saw pinned on Pinterest that isn't a problem for me. You will be happier if you are getting what you want and this is about YOU. I do limit these shot to four or five for engagement sessions and ten to fifteen for weddings. Just know that you can trust me to photograph you in any situation in a flattering creative way. If we get adventurous enough people might be pinning your photo!


No comments:
Post a Comment