Did you know pets can help people live longer? I can certainly see how having a furry little ball of love would make you happier and healthier. My daughter was having some problems in daycare with frustration and stress and I wanted a way to help her relieve those anxieties and get more in touch with her compassionate side. After researching many breeds of dog I decided to get her a Chihuahua. When I brought his cuteness home from a local breeder our lives changed. Maurissa's life changed. She had a companion that would always be there for her no matter what. She could show love and have love returned unconditionally. That love helped her to see the love that other people have for her including the totally unconditional love I have for her. She freely shares in constant hugs and kisses and mushy gushy love yous. Marley deserves a place right along side us in our family for all that he has done for us.
Marley hadn't been home long when my sister Melissa & niece Halie saw him and decided they really wanted to bring home one of his siblings. Tallulah Belle stole their heart. Tu Tu goes everywhere with my sister and she has definitely become a big part of their family.
For our doggies first birthday we celebrated with cupcakes. We had so much fun with the pictures I wanted to do things on a grander scale this year. It started with me wanting Tu Tu to wear a tu tu. I thought Marley should wear a bow tie but Melissa was certain she could make him a top hat. She has some awesome creativity flowing through those veins and pulled off their wardrobes in no time. We combined all of that with some of my nieces tea party supplies and our love of the recent Alice in Wonderland film and we got a Mad Hatter style birthday tea party. Marley could not wait to get his paws on the cupcakes but Tu Tu being the princess that she is just turned her head for and occasional cool lick from Halie's finger. It was as if she was saying, "I'm too tired so feed me."
Enjoy the sweetness of Mad Marley & Tu Tu's 2nd Birthday below.









No comments:
Post a Comment