Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Owen

There is just something I love about families and children.  It is hard to explain but I find myself smiling even though I am behind the camera.This little man had the run of the show.  We let him decide when he was done and he stayed happy the entire time. It was hilarious when he first showed up his mom had told him not to get his shoes dirty so he refused to step over into the grass.  At least he listened! Once mom told him it was alright he had fun running from place to place.  The family had requested this location & I am so glad.  The abundance of color and texture made my heart soar and my head spin.  Here is the cute little Owen in all his glory.  He has wonderful soulful eyes and I especially adore his little crooked smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment