For those of you following my blog back in June this image may look familiar. I was finishing up a session with Ada right at dusk. We had taken a few portraits lounging on the back of her pickup truck with her boyfriend when the super moon came over the horizon. I grabbed them for this one shot of the kiss. The light from the setting sun was almost gone so we worked quickly within a few minutes time frame.
Fast forward a few months and author Kelly Elliott contacted me to license this image for the cover of her new romance novel Cherished. The story takes place in a country setting and one line is, "I'll love you to the moon and back."
Of course I am ecstatic to see this image in print and to share it with so many.
It has already made USA Today & The New York Times. Congratulations Kelly!
Kelly Elliott's website: http://www.kellyelliottauthor.com/
The book is available on Itunes and Amazon. I ordered my copy from Barnes & Noble.
The original blog post with this image: http://angelamichellephotography.blogspot.com/2013/06/june-super-moon-photographer-in.html

No comments:
Post a Comment